5. The Walls! Lots of colorful new walls to take those fun Instagram pictures.
4. Woody's Lunch Box. A great new quick service restaurant. Great for a quick bite for breakfast or lunch.
3. The details. I love the colors and all the amazing details that really make it look like Andy built it all out of things he found around his house.
2. The characters. Make to snap a photopass picture with Woody and Jessie and then with Buzz!
1. Slinky Dog Dash!!!! My new most favorite ride. So much fun. Be sure to try to get a fast pass or ride right at park opening!
Want to experience Toy Story Land yourself? Contact me to book a magical vacation to the Walt Disney World resort. Jennifer@magicaladventurestravel.com
7/4/2019 01:53:23 am
Two things I love the most: Disneyland and Toy Story! The combination of both ignites the child in me. I absolutely love the Slinky Dog ride and the Parachute Drop. I also heard that when you see the any Toy Story characters and yell "Andy's coming!", they will stop and do a drop. I haven't tried it, but might when I visit Disneyland soon! Really a must visit for any Toy Story fan!
Leave a Reply.
I am a travel agent who specializes in all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando and much more!