5. Rey: If you are lucky you will catch Rey trying to stay away from the First Order.
4. Oga's Cantina: You will need a reservation but it is a lively place where DJ Rex plays the Galaxy's latest tunes. Have a cold drink or one of Oga's special concoctions.
3. Blue and Green milk: I am a fan of the green and my kids love the blue!
2. Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run: You are assigned your job as you board the Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy. Will you be the pilot, navigator, or a gunner?
1. Rise of the Resistance: After your boarding group is called follow your mission on an attraction you have never experienced in a theme park! A must do and not to be missed!
Want to experience Star Wars-Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort? Contact me today to learn more. Jennifer@magicaladventurestravel.com
12/8/2020 04:56:57 pm
The Star Wars franchise is for sure my favorite thing in the world. I know that it is one of the things that people enjoy as well, but there is no bigger fan than me. I am seriously hoping that I can make that happen. I understand if there are people who are not going to acknowledge me for it, but I am who I am. I will challenge anyone who says that they are a bigger fan than me.
Leave a Reply.
I am a travel agent who specializes in all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando and much more!