Well what more appropriate day to list why I love Walt Disney World then on Valentine's Day?
10. Free transportation to and from my resort to all the parks and Disney Springs. We usually drive from NC but once we are on property we let Mickey do the driving.
9. Treats. Some of our favorite Disney treats are Dole Whips, Mickey pretzels, cotton candy, popcorn, milk chocolate caramels from Germany in Epcot as well as their caramel popcorn, Mickey rice crispy treats, ice cream from France in Epcot, and of course the good ol' Mickey ice cream bar!
8. Pools. Some of our favorite pools and water slides are at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village, Bay Lake Tower, Caribbean Beach Resort, Storm Along Bay at Beach Club, and my favorite the Volcano Pool at the Polynesian!
7. Dining. Who doesn't love a great meal? And there are plenty of great restaurants to choose from at Disney World. For breakfast my favorites are Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom, Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, and 1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian. For lunch I like Tusker House in Animal Kingdom, the Plaza or Be our Guest in Magic Kingdom. And for dinner my family loves Teppan Edo in Epcot or Saana at Animal Kingdom Lodge, but California Grill is my top pick.
6. Magic Bands. It's great to wear your room key, park tickets, and credit card all there on your wrist.
5. Fireworks. Disney does fireworks. Wishes at Magic Kingdom is spectacular! And special holiday fireworks shows for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Holiday Wishes at Christmas time will take your breath away.
4. Family time. My whole family gets into planning for our Disney trips. And when we are there we are riding our favorite rides and enjoying making family memories at the parks or chilling back at the resort.
3. Reminds my of my grandparents. They took me to Disney when I was 3 years old and almost every year after. I can feel my grandma's spirit every time I ride It's a Small World
2.Characters. Even as an adult I love the interactions with the characters. Seeing my son run up and hug Stich or Mickey puts tears in my eyes every single time.
And my number 1 reason why I love Walt Disney World is numbers 2 through 10 and more!
I hope you will let me plan your next Walt Disney World trip and hope you will love it as much as I do!
I am a travel agent who specializes in all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando and much more!