We had an amazing trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA this summer. One of our favorite areas was Carsland in California Adventure Park. Here are my top 5 favorite things we like the best.
5. The theming. Disney Imagineers are geniuses! We felt like we were actually residents of Radiator Springs. From the mountains to the small details to the buildings all around us. We were immersed!
4. Photo ops! So many places to take great pictures with and without your family to remember your visit!
3. Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. Sing along with the fun tunes as you get swung around by the little tractors. Silly old fashion fun.
2. Flo's V8 Cafe. A great quick service restaurant that uses mobile ordering. Great burgers, chicken tenders and milkshakes. We really enjoyed our dinner here.
1. RADIATOR SPRINGS RACERS!!!!! One of the best rides in any Disney park. Amazing theming as you and your family go through the story of your pal Lightening McQueen. And when you hit the road get ready to ride like the wind!!! We road this multiple times at park opening and using the Max Pass!
We can't wait for our next trip to Disneyland and to visit Carsland again. I would love to help with a trip to Disneyland so you can experience all there is there. Contact me at Jennifer@magicaladventurestravel.com
I am a travel agent who specializes in all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando and much more!